Thursday, March 3, 2016

Internet Warrior: Self-Introduction

What’s happening, guys?

You know, this is the first time I’ll be blogging in this very website. So, what better way to post my very first blog rather a brief introduction of myself?

I am Jon Micko Pador. I am a man who is about to be of legal age or 18 years old this year. I have a hobby on using computers and browsing the Web. I also love to draw, to sing and to write; mostly to draw. I am currently a student in the School of Multimedia and Arts in Asia Pacific College, Makati City, Philippines.

Guess what? I am the guy with the glasses on the right, not on the left! (Although I would've looked cool if I am Kean Cipriano.)

I do a lot of surfing and exploring around the world of Internet, while showing off everything what I’m capable of: doing art, singing music, writing literature and creating videos. At the same time, I gaze at the current situation of the real world, bring the news across the social networking world and carry justice to the trolls, hackers, cyber-bullies and other ominous threats that could affect the balance of the Internet. And that is why I am known by the nickname: “Internet Warrior”!

Pretty much a metaphor of myself, I, the Internet Warrior, review what needs to be seen, debate what needs to be talked about, tell what needs to be heard, involve what needs to be noticed and create what needs to be brought upon. Sometimes, I would post blogs about myself, but that’s another story.

The first nine blogs of this BlogSpot joint, including this introductory blog, would be made for educational purposes under my current identity as an APC student. After posting the ninth blog, I would become and remain anonymous under the guise as the “Internet Warrior” and be free whatever I need to bring about.

These will be the next eight blogs I will release some time later (may not be arranged in proper order):

1.) Plagiarism
2.) Filipino Author
3.) APC Anti-Smoking Campaign
4.) Chants and Cheers Competition (February 5, 2016)
5.) Jon Santos in APC (February 11, 2016)
6.) Movie Review #1: Sana Dati (Filipino film)
7.) Movie Review #2: Turn Left, Turn Right (Taiwanese film)
8.) Movie Review #3: Parasyte (Japanese film)

Since this is my first time here, I would gladly and gratefully appreciate to get some respect from you guys, because I don’t take insults easily. I am, after all, a “warrior” of BlogSpot. Other than that, I am calm and gentle. So ask whatever you want in the comment section and I’ll be flattered to answer all your questions. Again, this is the Internet Warrior, passing by here for the first time, and I approve this message.

Handsome fellow, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment